Thing 3 Digital Footprint

I googled my name and found a link to my Facebook profile at the top. Most of my Facebook is set to private so just a bit of headline information there. I found my Linkedin profile by typing in my name and 'Linkedin'. I don't keep this up to date much.

When I typed in my name and my town's name I found a link to a video of my talk on commercial sexual exploitation at a conference fringe meeting run by the political party that I am a member of  from 2016. Second from the top was a picture of me speaking at another event on the same topic. It is certainly easy it is to find out a person's current interests!

Apart from that I discovered a few other interesting people with my name: a police chief who has resigned prior to an investigation, a social worker and feminist from Wales who died in 2014 and an American painter and miniaturist from the early 19th century.

It looks like I don't have much of a digital footprint, but I will endeavour to keep my Facebook private and Linkedin more up to date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thing 10

23 Things : Getting started